Posted by: loungekitten | September 28, 2010

9.28.10 – Tuesday Ten

I received more good news from the accelerated BSN program to which I’ve been accepted:  they reviewed my transcript to confirm I’ve taken all but two of their prerequisites.  The only outstanding prerequisites are the classes I’m enrolled in right now.  So, I better do well in these classes.  The funny thing is, the lowest grade I received in any prerequisite class was a “B+.”  It’s weird to see all the “A”s listed like that!  I’m a good student (my GPA at the university I’ve been taking classes at would allow me to graduate cum laude, if I were to graduate.), but my goodness I’m hardly a straight-A student!

And last night in class was good night, I gave a presentation and turned in an article review worth 15% of our grade, and my instructor said I did a good job.  Now to work on the other 85% of the grade.

Here is the Tuesday Ten for this week:

  1. Discipline – Nine Inch Nails
  2. Specialist – Interpol
  3. One Of Those Days – Joshua Radin
  4. Friday I’m In Love – The Cure
  5. I Hate Everyone – Get Set Go
  6. How To Save A Life – The Fray
  7. Best Of You – Foo Fighters
  8. Merry Happy – Kate Nash
  9. There’s A Girl – The Ditty Bops
  10. Someday – Bryan Greenberg

Not much to say about this one.  I actually got “Discipline” for free, I can’t remember where I got it.  It was legit, though.  Don’t go turning me in to the police!

Ahh, October Road. . .I’m not saying that because this Friday is the first day of October.  I’m simply remembering yet another television show that I like which was of course canceled.  I know this show had some corny moments.  But it was enjoyable.  And for me, at least some of the stuff was just so “Massachusetts” I couldn’t help but to be whisked back to my younger days when I lived there.  Don’t take my word for it, you can watch if you want.  Anyhow, the actor who played the lead character, Nick, is Bryan Greenberg.  It turns out he is also a singer and has released an album.  “Someday” is one of his more popular songs, but I can’t remember if it was featured in the show.  I know it is in the 10-minute epilogue video that was filmed to tie up the show’s loose ends after it was canceled abruptly (i.e., after the final episode of the second season was wrapped).  It’s an ABC network specialty, you know.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: